Dating (Social customs)
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Data, a love story
Lola and the boy next door
Tiger's Destiny (Tiger's Curse #4)
Breaking Dawn
Fear Street - The Dare
Hush, hush
Let it snow
Fear Street - The Boy Next Door
P.S I like you
Get the guy
Vampire Kisses 7
Fear Street - First Date
Two-way Street
Girl Online
Who Am I Without Him?
Since You've Been Gone
P.S. I Still Love You
The Girlfriend
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
Are these my basoomas I see before me?
Written in the stars
Upgrade U
More happy than not
Carry On
The Boyfriend
Boy meets girl
Finale
Double love
She wore red trainers
Untouchable (Private #3)
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime