Panda Tutor

Elephants

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

The One and Only Ivan

Katherine Applegate

2012 β˜… 4.4

Water for Elephants

John Randolph Jones, Sara Gruen, David LeDoux

2006 β˜… 3.5

The eleventh hour

Graeme Base

1989 β˜… 3.0

The birthday present

Irma Singer

2004 β˜… 5.0

Horton Hatches the Egg

Dr. Seuss

1962 β˜… 4.0

Running Wild

Michael Morpurgo

2009 β˜… 3.8

I will take a nap!

Mo Willems

2015 β˜… 4.3

We Are in a Book! (Elephant & Piggie)

Mo Willems

1988 β˜… 4.6

El bosque de los pigmeos

Isabel Allende

2004 β˜… 3.8

I Love My New Toy! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2008 β˜… 4.5

Today I Will Fly! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.8

The Magician's Elephant

Kate DiCamillo

2001 β˜… 4.4

Let's go for a drive!

Mo Willems

2012 β˜… 4.2

Train!

Judi Abbot

2014 β˜… 3.7

I'm a frog! (An Elephant & Piggie Book)

Mo Willems

2012 β˜… 4.3

Can I play, too?

Mo Willems

2010 β˜… 4.8

Should I share my ice cream?

Mo Willems

2011 β˜… 4.6

Watch me throw the ball!

Mo Willems

2009 β˜… 4.4

The Firework-maker's Daughter

Philip Pullman

1996 β˜… 4.1

Oliver

Syd Hoff

1960 β˜… 5.0

But no elephants

Jerry Smath

1979 β˜… 4.5

Are you ready to play outside?

Mo Willems

2001 β˜… 4.8

Elmer

David McKee

1989 β˜… 4.5

Elephants cannot dance!

Mo Willems

2009 β˜… 4.2

Five minutes' peace

Jill Murphy

1989 β˜… 4.7

Seven blind mice

Ed Young

1992 β˜… 4.6

I am invited to a party!

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.2

A big guy took my ball!

Mo Willems

2013 β˜… 4.6

There is a bird on your head!

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.6

Small Pig

Arnold Lobel

1969 β˜… 4.3

Browse free books to read online

Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.

Fiction

Non-fiction

Poetry & Drama