Growth, fiction
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
The sea serpent and me
Puffling
When I Grow Up
Pomelo begins to grow
Do you know which ones will grow?
Just Big Enough
Once there were giants
Ruby In Her Own Time (Scholastic Bookshelf)
Farfallina & Marcel
Just too little
When I'm big
Only tadpoles have tails
Rip-Roaring Russell (Riverside Kids)
When I Was Little
My brave year of firsts
On the Way to Kindergarten
Once upon a memory
On the stairs
Caillou
Growing Frogs
Silverwing
Tadpole Rex
First Term at Malory Towers
Third-grade baby
I love you just the same
Oscar and the frog
Don't grown-ups ever have fun?
Charlie and Lola
My big boy bed
When I am big
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime