Panda Tutor

Pigs, fiction

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

Charlotte's Web

E. B. White

1952 β˜… 4.0

If You Give a Pig a Pancake

Laura Joffe Numeroff

1998 β˜… 4.2

Mercy Watson to the rescue

Kate DiCamillo

2005 β˜… 3.2

The Sheep-Pig

Dick King-Smith, Georgia Abernethy

1985 β˜… 2.7

Mercy Watson, Something Wonky This Way Comes

Kate DiCamillo

2009 β˜… 3.8

I am invited to a party!

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.2

A big guy took my ball!

Mo Willems

2013 β˜… 4.6

There is a bird on your head!

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.6

The amazing bone

William Steig

1993 β˜… 3.5

Small Pig

Arnold Lobel

1969 β˜… 4.3

An Elephant and Piggy Biggie

Mo Willems

2017 β˜… 4.0

I Will Surprise My Friend! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2008 β˜… 4.2

Waiting is not easy! (An Elephant & Piggie Book)

Mo Willems

2014 β˜… 3.7

The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig

Eugenios Trivizas

1997 β˜… 3.9

I Really Like Slop!

Mo Willems

2015 β˜… 4.7

I am going!

Mo Willems

2010 β˜… 4.9

Do not open this book

Michaela Muntean

2006 β˜… 4.8

My Friend is Sad

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.0

Olivia

Ian Falconer

2000 β˜… 4.6

Toot & Puddle

Holly Hobbie

1997 β˜… 4.7

Interstellar Pig

William Sleator

1984 β˜… 4.0

Suddenly!

Colin McNaughton

1995 β˜… 2.7

The Three Little Pigs

James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps

1973 β˜… 4.3

I will take a nap!

Mo Willems

2015 β˜… 4.3

We Are in a Book! (Elephant & Piggie)

Mo Willems

1988 β˜… 4.6

I Love My New Toy! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2008 β˜… 4.5

If you give a pig a party

Laura Joffe Numeroff

2005 β˜… 4.2

Poppleton in Winter

Cynthia Rylant

2001 β˜… 3.3

The Black Cauldron

Lloyd Alexander

1965 β˜… 4.1

Mercy Watson goes for a ride

Kate DiCamillo

2006 β˜… 4.8

Browse free books to read online

Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.

Fiction

Non-fiction

Poetry & Drama