Sadness
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
A ball for Daisy
One hundred days of rain
Pamela Camel
Orbiting Jupiter
Misery Is a Smell In Your Backpack
Clifford's Valentine's Day
I Can't Wait
Farewell sadness
Clifford, We Love You (Clifford the Big Red Dog)
Anger
The anatomy of melancholy
Baby Happy Baby Sad
The seeing stick
On the Third Day
Misery moo
Franklin's bad day
Heaven knows I'm miserable now
The zebra who was sad
Cheer up, Mouse!
The tears of things
Moody
I'm Sorry (Thoughts and Feelings)
My Friend is Sad
Let's talk about when your mom or dad is unhappy
I feel sad
Joy's greatest joy
The blue day book
Michael Rosen's sad book
What I Look Like When I Am Sad (Let's Look at Feelings)
Moving day
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime