Panda Tutor

Swine

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

Charlotte's Web

E. B. White

1952 β˜… 4.0

Interstellar Pig

William Sleator

1984 β˜… 4.0

Suddenly!

Colin McNaughton

1995 β˜… 2.7

The Three Little Pigs

James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps

1973 β˜… 4.3

I will take a nap!

Mo Willems

2015 β˜… 4.3

We Are in a Book! (Elephant & Piggie)

Mo Willems

1988 β˜… 4.6

I Love My New Toy! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2008 β˜… 4.5

If you give a pig a party

Laura Joffe Numeroff

2005 β˜… 4.2

A big, big pig

Andrea Katz

2002 β˜… 4.5

Poppleton in Winter

Cynthia Rylant

2001 β˜… 3.3

The Black Cauldron

Lloyd Alexander

1965 β˜… 4.1

Mercy Watson goes for a ride

Kate DiCamillo

2006 β˜… 4.8

Today I Will Fly! (Elephant and Piggie)

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.8

Let's go for a drive!

Mo Willems

2012 β˜… 4.2

I'm a frog! (An Elephant & Piggie Book)

Mo Willems

2012 β˜… 4.3

The Book Of Three

Lloyd Alexander

1964 β˜… 4.0

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

Jon Scieszka

1989 β˜… 4.0

Winnie-the-Pooh / The House at Pooh Corner

A. A. Milne

1957 β˜… 4.8

Can I play, too?

Mo Willems

2010 β˜… 4.8

Should I share my ice cream?

Mo Willems

2011 β˜… 4.6

Watch me throw the ball!

Mo Willems

2009 β˜… 4.4

Not a Stick

Antoinette Portis

2008 β˜… 5.0

Are you ready to play outside?

Mo Willems

2001 β˜… 4.8

Elephants cannot dance!

Mo Willems

2009 β˜… 4.2

If You Give a Pig a Pancake

Laura Joffe Numeroff

1998 β˜… 4.2

Mercy Watson to the rescue

Kate DiCamillo

2005 β˜… 3.2

The Sheep-Pig

Dick King-Smith, Georgia Abernethy

1985 β˜… 2.7

A Day No Pigs Would Die

Robert Peck, Robert Newton Peck

1972 β˜… 3.8

Mercy Watson, Something Wonky This Way Comes

Kate DiCamillo

2009 β˜… 3.8

I am invited to a party!

Mo Willems

2007 β˜… 4.2

Browse free books to read online

Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.

Fiction

Non-fiction

Poetry & Drama